Friday, October 1, 2010

A must win game for the Miami Dolphins on primetime.







After a disappointing and tear-jerking loss to the New York Jets, (seriously fuck them, I hope Rex Ryan dies of a heart attack) the Dolphins need a win to stay in the game for the playoff race in the AFC East. The AFC East is arguably one of the best, if not the best, conference in the NFL. With one pitiful exception (Buffalo Bills LOL), this conference garners three playoff caliber teams. The Dolphins have a rough schedule ahead of them having to after the Pats and a bye week. The fins have to go up against some of the best defenses in the league in the Packers, Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens. A lot needs to happen for this team to make the playoffs, but I think they have the potential to do it.

25 comments:

  1. i really hope they win!!
    i need the same thing you do btw :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, dude. Don't hold your breath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ seriously, fuck them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is your blog so fun to read? :)

    http://tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah there are a lot of non-dolphins fans here I guess. Go phins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey whats up?
    Nice blog, looks cool!
    Check out my blog some time please.
    http://100desktopwallpapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Pats! You should check out my blog. I just got it started.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh I'm not a fan of football.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following them slightly, my friends watch it on their tv sometimes when i go around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they have the potential as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo, how about them bills?? (: lol Check out my blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He can, but he must work harder !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eh wasn't a pretty game for Miami, but not like I can say much, I am a Cardinals fan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bobby Booshay, I like fooooooozbaall mama

    ReplyDelete
  15. for sure im following your blog from now on

    ReplyDelete